October 28, 2010

New Offerings for Previous Workshops!

I have decided to offer my digital workshops as instant downloads for those of you who missed the private classes.  I have recently partnered up with Paypal to bring these workshops to you in a download-able .Zip format.  These workshops are currently available for Adobe Photoshop Elements only. 
I will be offering a whole new set of workshops for 2011 for both Photoshop CS3-5 and Photoshop Elements 6-9, beginning with the awesome Pen & Ink Watercolor that is currently being offered at: Artistworkshopretreat 
To make a workshop purchase, please click the button in the right sidebar for the numbered workshop you wish to purchase and you will be taken directly to my Paypal Shop Listing.  I currently have the workshops pictured in the sidebar available, but will be adding more workshops over the next few weeks.  As I add a workshop, I will also be adding more buttons like this one, to the sidebar.  Thank you for your interest and please let me know if you have any problems with your purchase.

Please Note: I always provide "One on One Support" with all my workshops, so if you have a question about a step in the workshop, I'm only an e-mail away!

Please note: When you download your workshop from Paypal, your workshop will be added to your "Download Folder" on your hard-drive.  You will need to unzip it by right clicking and "Extract".  Then you can move (click & drag) your workshop folder over to your "pictures" for easy access.

No comments: